FME’s history at the beginning of the establishment 


 

  • The FME has been beginning since 1974, at the same time as the establishment of the Institute of Technology by Arianpour (founder of the Arianpour Language Institute).

  • Institute of Technology started by hiring Engineers from Sri Lankan, Indian and Iranian engineers (Dr. Besadi) in two fields.

  • Technical branches such as machining, welding, and automotive were managed by local employers who were present from the beginning.With the Islamic Revolution in 1978, forces such as Eng. Hemmati and Eng. Farmand were added to this group.

  •  With the closure of the universities and the Cultural Revolution, a group of graduates from the University of Tehran, such as Dr. Najarian and Dr. Ghaneh, were accepted as soldiers, who dropped out of the system after completing their education at the university.

  •  The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering had talented employees such as the late Eng. Haji Ghorbani, who was recruited after studying in the master's degree program.

 


  • 1353: Establishment of a degree in mechanical engineering at the undergraduate level
  • 1995: Establishment of a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering in the field of heat and fluid orientation
  • 2002: Creating a Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering in Applied Design
  • 2005: Creating a Master's Degree in Energy Conversion
  • 2006: Creating a PhD in Applied Design
  • 2009: Creating a PhD in Energy Conversion